GB-Hull: Cargo Trousers
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Hull: Cargo Trousers
2. Awarding Authority:
Humberside Fire & Rescue Service
Headquarters, Summergroves Way, Hull, HU4 7BB, United Kingdom
Tel. 01482567177, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.humbersidefire.gov.uk
Contact: Mr Roger Burnham, Attn: Mr David Lofthouse
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Trousers. Occupational clothing, special workwear and accessories. Occupational clothing. Industrial clothing. Corporate clothing. Cargo Trousers
5. CPV Codes:
18234000 - Trousers.
18100000 - Occupational clothing, special workwear and accessories.
18110000 - Occupational clothing.
18113000 - Industrial clothing.
18222000 - Corporate clothing.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE11 - Kingston upon Hull, City of
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Kingston upon Hull, City of,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: DL/RB/10/05/21/CT
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/05/2021 13:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2029
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no