GB-Hull: Trained Dog Services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Hull: Trained Dog Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Humberside Fire & Rescue Service
Headquarters, Summergroves Way, Hull, HU4 7BB, United Kingdom
Tel. 01482567486, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.humbersidefire.gov.uk
Contact: Roger Burnham, Attn: GM Steve Duffield
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Investigation and security services. Investigation services. Provision of Trained dog Services to support Humberside Fire & Rescue Service. Including but not limited to hydrocarbon detection and missing person searches.
5. CPV Codes:
79700000 - Investigation and security services.
79720000 - Investigation services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE1 - East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: SD/RB/17/03/20
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/03/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no